Friday, June 17, 2011

From Paddleboarding to Salsa

Almost everyday when i drive to work,
I see people paddle boarding out in the ocean.
Today me and Jenessa went to lazy dogs and rented ourselves some boards.
Can I just start off by saying I love locals discounts. We got
half off of the regular price. Score!
They let us go out into the open water
 by ourselves and we explored different canals, marinas,
got to see cool fish, and got a nice work out.
 We even got to lay out and relax for a bit on the boards.

 

Later in the day, I totally switched gears
and I got to go to a salsa class.
We met the lady who teaches the class, Lucy,
at a boutique a couple weeks ago
and she invited us to come and try her class that she does
with her husband every Friday.
Me and Joanna went and got our step on.
Lucy is such a sweet lady and we had a great time!





No comments:

Post a Comment