Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Zachary Taylor Beach

Tuesday was our first day at work. I pretty much get lost everyday here even though Key West is only about a 2x4 mile island. Pretty much all of the roads names and directions have no rhyme or reason.  The road's names are starting to become familiar but my sense of direction to North, East, South, and West is absent. I am now very GRATEFUL for the grid system in Utah.


My roomate Jenessa has a friend named Zachary Taylor so when she found out there was a Zachary Taylor Beach, we had to of course go. The beach is on the very western tip of the keys and has really cool landscape. It is crazy how it goes from what looks like a campground in Utah to a sandy beach. 




We decided to pack up the snorkel gear and check out the cool fish in the ocean.


After work we went to Amigo's right off of Duval Street :) Joanna, Jenessa , me, and Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment